Nail Tech Program
The nail technology program offered by All Beauty Colleges for the state of Arizona is a 600 clock hour program designed to be completed in a maximum of six months from start date and a minimum of fifteen weeks from start date. Instruction is offered Monday through Friday.
Each of the units of instruction listed below are taught in both theory and practical formats using both lecture and demonstration techniques. Audio visual and other materials will be used as appropriate.
Units of Instruction
- Manicuring and Pedi curing
- Artificial Nail and Repair techniques
- Diseases and Nail Disorders
- Management, Sanitation and Safety
- Oral, written and practical testing
- Entering the work force
- Arizona State Board Rules and Regulations
- Arizona Cosmetology Law